How to Become a Patient
Interested in Biologic Aumented Microdrilling for your Knee?
Call the Bone and Joint Clinic at (225) 766-0050 for an appointment with Dr. Broyles. He will evaluate you and determine if you are an appropriate candidate for the BAM procedure.
If you have general questions about the procedure or requirements, please call (225) 421-8207 or fill out our information request form.
- Recent MRI with the CD and report
- Recent x-rays – In addition to standard weight-bearing views, knee patients who are “knock-kneed” or “bow-legged” should include a standing hip to ankle view of both legs. This x-ray should look like the one pictured.
- All recent/relevant clinic notes from your orthopedic physician.
- All operative reports from previous surgeries.
- A $200 check or money order made out to Dr. Joseph E. Broyles.
Please mail this package to:
Bone and Joint Clinic of Baton Rouge
Attn: Dr. Broyles BAM Records Review
7301 Hennessey Blvd., Suite 200
Baton Rouge, LA 70808